Monday, February 22, 2010

No nude scenes for Jessica Alba


Hollywood actress Jessica Alba has vowed never to strip on screen. She says she can handle being sexy with clothes on but not without them.

The 28-year-old admits she's happy to take on raunchy roles and don revealing outfits in movies, but fans shouldn't ever expect her to bare all for the cameras, reports imdb.com.

"No, I'll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes but I can't go naked. I think I was always very uncomfortable about the way my body developed, and I remember my grandmother would freak out and throw a towel over me if she saw me wearing just a bra and panties," she said.

"I come from a very Catholic family so it wasn't seen as a good thing to flaunt yourself like that. I can handle being sexy with clothes on but not with them off," she added.



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment