Monday, February 22, 2010

Jessica Simpson will go nude only for hubby


Jessica Simpson says she will never go nude except for her future hubby.

Brushing aside ex-flame John Mayer's recent comments labelling her as "sexual napalm", she said, "I will never do nudity. I don't care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know? I don't care if I frickin' get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me."

"He didn''t make me go brunette! John doesn''t get credit for making me brunette. He''d like to think so, but he doesn''t deserve the credit," the Daily Telegraph quoted her, as talking about Mayer to Allure magazine.

Simpson went on, "I don't think people deserve to see what's underneath my clothing. That's only for my next husband."

And the 29-year-old beauty, who was previously wife to Nick Lachey and dated John and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, wants a creative man as her hubby.

She said, "I definitely will marry an artistic man. It will show you the colors of my character, the person that I fall in love with next. I don't even have a type! I don't have a physical type. I have an emotional type," she told mag. "When you have yourself together, I don't care what you look like at all. You can be tall; you can be short."



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment