Monday, February 22, 2010

Jesus was gay: Elton John


According to Sir Elton John, Jesus was a gay lord.

The singer made the controversial claim in a new US interview, reports The Sun.

Elton, 62, said: "I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems."

He added: "Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don''t know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East - you''re as good as dead."

Talking about how he and David Furnish, 47 - now his "husband" - first got together, the pop veteran told Parade magazine: "I was attracted to David immediately. He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner.

"After it, we fell in love very quickly."

He said of previous lovers: "I''d always choose someone younger. I wanted to smother them with love. I''d take them around the world, try to educate them.

"One after another they got a Cartier watch, a Versace outfit, maybe a sports car.

"They didn''t have jobs. They were reliant on me.

"In six months they were bored and hated my guts because I''d taken their lives and self-worth away. I hadn''t intended to."



Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment