Monday, August 9, 2010

I had a tryst with a ghost in my Frankfurt hotel room: Mughda Godse


I had a tryst with a ghost in my Frankfurt hotel room: Mughda GodseMughda Godse's tryst with a ghost in a Frankfurt hotel room.

Help is Mughda Godse's first horror flick. It is being touted as one of the scariest horror films to be made in India. And it's hitting screens this Friday the 13th. 

In the movie, Mugdha plays Pia, who gets possessed. This is the first time the model-turned actress will be seen in a deglam avatar. Here she talks about the film, her role and her real life tryst with a bhoot. Read on...

Any bizarre experiences while shooting?
Whenever I had my ghost make-up on, I couldn't roam outside my vanity van because people would get scared. After a point, I started to wear a burkha whenever I went outside.

What was your reaction when you saw yourself in that makeup?
(laughs) I thought, "Wow, I still look pretty!"

Do you believe in ghosts? 
Yes, I do believe in ghosts and spirits. 

Ever had a ghostly experience?
Once in Frankfurt, I was sharing a hotel room. My roommate was on one bed and I was on the other. It was 2 am and the lights were off. I was trying to sleep while she was talking on her cell.

I got totally irritated after a point and told here, "Hello! Don't you know you are on international roaming, how much are you talking?" She turned around and we realised that neither of us was on the phone and we were both hearing voices. 

We called up the hotel desk to give us another room. There was something eerie in that room.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment