Thursday, April 8, 2010

Heidi Klum comfortable being naked in front of parents


Supermodel Heidi Klum says she is so relaxed about nudity that she happily goes naked in front of her parents. 

"I think it's because I grew up in a very easy-going family where my parents were always naked," dailymail.co.uk quoted her as saying.

"My parents are still naked. I mean, it's not like we're hippies and we run around naked, but if they happened to be in their room changing or something or someone comes out of the shower, they're not, like, 'Oh my God. No. Close the door'," she added.

The German beauty also revealed why she regularly renews her vows with her husband of six years, British singer Seal.

"He's very old-fashioned, my husband. He's very proper. We loved our wedding so much that we decided to do it every year, so that's what we do," she said.



Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment